People's quality of life can be affected by poor oral hygiene.Bad oral hygiene, among others, is associated with gum disease and periodontal disease, loss of teeth and often has a negative impact on our overall health.
So what happens when we do not brush our teeth? Proper care of our teeth must become our daily habit! It is a fact that many people brush their teeth little or not at all, resulting in having long term bacterial infections in their mouth.
Insufficient teeth brushing causes:
What can we do?
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day & after meals.
- Avoid smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
- Add flossing into your daily hygiene habit and ask your dentist concerning in proper use.
- Avoid the systematic consumption of sugar and sweets that intensify the health of the teeth.
- Visit your dentist twice a year for check and tooth cleaning.
Do not neglect your Oral Health!